Treat varicose veins without surgery!
Dr. Brigitte Galland Perhard, registered medical practitioner specialized in vascular disorders, treats varicose veins and spider veins using a new method combining foam injections with ultrasound.
Dr. Galland Perhard treats varicose veins and spider veins using foam injections and ultrasound. Dr. Galland Perhard uses a new treatment method consisting of foam injections into the varicose veins in combination with the use of ultrasound technology. The method is also known as echo sclerotherapy or duplex guided sclerotherapy.
As far as is known, Dr. Galland Perhard is the only doctor using this method in Sweden today. The method is common on France, Italy, Spain, the United States, Canada, Australia and many other countries.
- The method can be used to treat varicose veins of all types and sizes.
- Using ultrasound, it is possible to pinpoint the varicose veins, even veins that are not visible to the naked eye; thus, injections can be made into the parts of the veins where they are most beneficial.
- The patient can avoid surgery and general anesthesia or various forms of local anesthesia.
- The side effects are smaller than following surgery, most patients do not require bandages or surgical stockings.
- The patient can lead a normal life immediately after surgery, for example walking or bicycling – intensive exercise should however be avoided for one week after treatment.
- No need for sick leave.
- The treatment is much more effective and gives significantly better results aesthetically than the traditional type of injection treatments without ultrasound and foam preparation.
Dr. Galland Perhard is not affiliated with Försäkringskassan (the Swedish Social Insurance Agency).